In this cemetery three crosses - Križine have been preserved (large stone crosses), decorated with various reliefs, of which particularly standing out is presentation of a man with a stick as a sign of power and warriors with different weapons. The crosses were probably carved in the late 15th and 16th century. They are typical precisely of this area, and similar ones can be found near the nearby church of St Clare in the hamlet Rakićani and near the church of St Michael in Bisko. Considering the time when they were sculpted and the manner of sculpting, these monuments are still associated with the medieval stećaks and are considered to be the last stage in their development. The crosses in Vojnić probably belonged to the local population, which remained in this area even after the Turkish invasions.
The present church of St George was built between 1934 and 1937, on the site of an earlier church from the early 18th century.