Church of S.t Luka is the parish church of Podbablje, a parish that has always been governed by Franciscans. The church on this position was mentioned back in the past during the Ottoman reign in the 16th century, when next to the monastery there used to be a house where the monks lived. In 1624 the monks asked from the sultan Murat IV the permission for its repair. Today's church derives from the 18th century (above the main entrance there is the year 1705), from the period of its extension and renewal. Interestingly, the walls in the lower part were constructed with the use of stećaks, on which there were still preserved the decorations. In the period of the Ottoman local administration the church was also used as a fortress, as it can be witnessed by the loopholes that were found during the last reparation from few years ago.
Kamenmost was named after the stone bridge over the river Vrljika – several hundreds of meters on the eastern side from the church. The first stone bridge on this area was built by the Romans in the 1st century, and already during the reign of the emperor Marcus Aurelius (161.-180.) it was also repaired. In the Middle Ages, along the road leading towards the bridge, there was formed cemetery with stećaks, and in the later period along Vrljika they also started constructing several mills, among which Markičuša. (in the direction of north from the church, one of the oldest in this area) and Patrljeva mlinica by the bridge are of a great relevance.