Stone customs house in Gorica, in the village of Donja Mahala, was built around 400 meters from the Ottoman-Venetian border in the middle of the 19th century. It has the ground floor and the first floor. Next to the entrance door, with a semi-circular arch, there is an inscription on the northern part written in the Turkish language and with the Arabic alphabet: DŽUMRUKHANE SENE 1280 (Customs house in 1863). There are several loopholes on the building, and it also used to be girded by a high wall made of stones with the loopholes on it. In the yard there are the remains of the unknown objects which used to serve the needs of the customs house. There were planted two cedars which are rather tall today. According to the sayings by the inhabitants two hundred metres in the south-eastern direction from the đumrukana there are the objects intended for the accommodation of the soldiers (askeri), livery stable, and the powder magazine.