The Early Christian Basilica, which is situated in the site of Vojnići, on the south-western slope of the hill Klobuk, on the site of Župnica, was explored by D. Sergejevski in 1952. It used to have the following dimensions 18 x 15 m, its orientation used to be east-west and it used to have three longitudinal rooms. In the central part there used to be the presbytery with the apse, naos and narthex, and in the side room on the left was explored the baptismal font (piscina), which is not well-preserved, as well as a bricked tomb with the bones. In the foundations were excavated many stone fragments – bases, columns, capitals, imposts, and skirting boards. The finding of an arrow that belonged to the Avars, which was found in naos, indicates the possibility that the demolition of the basilica occurred during the invasions of Avars. Time has taken its toll, so the remains of basilica are in very bad conditions.