The largest group of medieval tombstones called biligs in Zvirići is situated at the site Pod Sekulanom. They are located right next to the road Zvirići-Prud, on the east side. However, the vast majority was displaced during the construction of the road, so only few of them are in situ. From 1928 to 1931, when the road was expanded and later asphalted, many medieval tombstones were transferred, some of them even damaged. Regarding their forms, most of them are chest-shaped (16) and slab-shaped (12), whilst two are gabled. Twelve medieval tombstones biligs were decorated with motifs of borders, crosses, lilies, shields with swords, birds, wheel and human figures. An interesting fact is that this medieval cemetery was also mentioned in 1907 by Carl Patsch, but under the name of Black Cemetery. Near Cooperative House in Zvirići, right by the road Hardomilje-Zvirići-Prud, at the site Pržine, there is a small group of biligs - three chests and a slab. Among them a slab stands out (2.15 x 1.25 x 0.30 m) with motifs of a deer hunt, a shield with a sword, a female figure, a rosette, a relief ring and new moon.